Louis J WasserConversational Copy for Marketing and Sales
What does your business want to say?
You’re working like gangbusters to build a company with a fantastic product or service. The problem arises when you need to persuade potential buyers your product or service is exactly what they’ve been looking for. Talking about it is one thing. But writing down your business’s special story is an entirely different ball game
Let a seasoned copywriter go to work for you. “Talking” to your market in print – copywriting -- is what I’m all about. It’s what I care about. My success is tied to your success.
From years of working in direct sales, I’ve developed a method of preparing copy expressly for your prospects and clients.
Once I start a project for you, I’ll proceed to discover these things from you and your staff:
- What your potential buyers want
- What your potential buyers need
- What keeps your customers and potential buyers awake at night
- What will bring them to “yes”
Then I’ll roll up my sleeves and write copy designed to sell your products or services. My aim is to bring you:
- More customers — or clients, if yours is a service business
- Customers who do business with you more often
- Customers who increase the numbers of transactions they do with you
- Customers who increase the amount of each transaction with you
- Customers who stay with you longer
I also come from a journalism background -- not just a business background. Hiring a writer with this career combination is invaluable to any marketing manager or business owner looking for effective copy.
Hire me to write your copy, and I’ll provide you with:
- Copy which “says” what you mean
- Copy which lends credibility and urgency to your offer
- Conversational and engaging copy
- Copy you’ll receive on time
Several years ago, Louis developed copy for a fairly complex financial product on behalf of one of our clients. Although we only worked together briefly, Louis was consistently professional, met all deadlines without issue, and delivered copy that hit the mark right out of the gates. If you’re looking for a strong copywriter who can communicate challenging topics in an accessible way, I’d highly recommend Lou for the job!
Outstanding. period. I had the pleasure and over the top results using Lou for my Options Trading book. Lou transformed confusing and difficult concepts into easy to understand, and enjoyable to read prose. The book received praise from the full range of seasoned professionals to the uniformed novice, thanks to Lou’s magical pen. Many writers are able to say things clearly, but it is rare to find a true wordsmith, the craftsman who pours his soul into his work and ends up with that extra finesse, the extra touch that turns the ‘good’, into the ‘amazing’. I strongly recommend Lou.
Let’s discuss the challenges of your next project